Favourite Blogger

Ramadhan Kareem

Assalamualaikum.....
Salam to all bloggers !! Have a Nice Days... (。◕‿◕。)


"Ku mengharapkan Ramadhan kali ini penuh makna, agar dapat ku lalui dengan sempurna..."

The songs " Harapan Ramadhan"  from Man Bai..
Shows clearly that everyone, each of us
hope that this Ramadhan is the best month, full of meaning and more perfect....


Ramadan's here again and I'm sure most of you have lots
of things you want to achieve in this month..
For example, like me..i want to finish
reading the whole of Qur'an by the end of the month..

I don't know about you but I find myself feeling overwhelmed by the whole thing.
 I admit that I had never been that productive in the previous Ramadans.
 (You know, I was one of those who thought that it was like any
other month except for the fact that you can't eat and drink for about half the day.)
So, to have those kinds of big goals staring in my face this time,
 I just feel like ... fainting and giving up.


But then I remembered that Allah SWT mentions in the Qur'an:

"Then shall anyone who has done an atom's weight of good, see it!"
(Surah al-Zalzalah, verse 7)


See, no matter how small or simple our deed is,
Allah knows it and will reward us for it.
So, for those of you who are feeling stressed up
and are on the verge of giving up (myself included),
don't fret. Don't think that because you can't manage
to volunteer in a charity program, you can't do any good deeds.


Wallahu'alam....

.. Salam Ramadhan ..